Sunday, November 30, 2008

"The Shield" comes to an end

I wanted to throw out a quick tribute to one of my favorite TV shows coming to an end named "The Shield" from FX. I have truly enjoyed the last 7 seasons of the show and it was sad to see it come to an end.

The season finale was awesome (just finished watching it). Had a little trouble at the very end understanding what Vic's next intention was when he finally decided to walk away from him desk with his gun again.

For all that haven't gotten to see the show it was pretty darn awesome and if you get the opportunity to catch some of the re-runs I think you'd enjoy it. But it is one of those shows where you really need to watch it from the beginning. Any of you locals near me that I know that want to borrow a season just let me know.

No comments: