Sunday, November 2, 2008

My New Dog "Emma"

Sorry for the long delay in posting any new updates around here. I got sick for a good week or so and could barely find the energy to get to work never mind doing the hundred other things I'm constantly keeping myself busy with.

I have many new updates that have occurred lately in my life. Most of them revolving around my birthday that my wife and my great friends made so awesome.

But to start off with Toni and I finally got a new dog about a week and a half ago. She is a Saint Bernard named "Emma". She is about two years old and pretty small compared to most Saint Bernard's I've seen but she still weighs in at a healthy 90 pounds or so.

She was constantly being kept outside by her previous owners and it didn't appear that anyone had been spending much time with her. But Toni and I (mostly Toni) got her all cleaned up and she's done great in the house. She's good at telling us when she needs to go out (no accidents yet) and she's just very lovable.










I have many more updates to throw out here since it's been so long since I posted so I'm going to try and throw one out a day.

1 comment:

Matt said...

Awwwww, you guys are adorable!

and she's big!