Thursday, October 2, 2008

The New Knight Rider

Ok...this will be fairly short, blunt, and to the point. First off let me say that I am sorry to all the Knight Rider fans out there. Any of you who have caught the new series Knight Rider on television lately will probably agree with me that it is plain old crap. Now don't get me wrong, I love seeing beautiful women and exotic cars as much as the next guy, but that's all the show has. They dumped all of their money in the special effects for the car and were left with nothing else. Extremely bad acting, a horrible story line, and the show is a constant commercial for Ford since apparently KIT can now also transform into a Ford F150...

I had to give the show a shot...I loved the original. And yes, I know the original was cheesy but for it's time it was at least pretty good. It only began getting kind of crappy when they started the super pursuit deal. But this new show has started right off the bat with poop and apparently is going to keep displaying poop on my TV.

If it weren't for the fact that NBC actually put out good shows like Heroes or The Office I would probably never watch the channel.

It's just a real shame to see what could have been an awesome show turn into what it is.

No comments: